- The Alzheimer's patient will be helped through daily activities.
- Some of the responsibility will be taken off the caretaker's shoulders.
- The lives of the Alzheimer's patient will be easier and more enjoyable.
- The Independence Extender will keep the person out of a nursing home longer.
- The person will have confidence because he or she can take care of him or herself.
- The Independence Extender contacts the person two ways: visual and verbal.
- The device adjusts to the severity of the case; serious or at a beginning stage.
- The person will be safer under the watchful "eye" of the Independence Extender.