1. HEADS UP! HEADGEAR could save lives and prevent long-term mental health problems and disabilities for millions of Americans. (Currently affected: 6 million Americans with mTBI & TBI.)
2. HEADS UP! HEADGEAR, because of the high cost of TBI treatment, rehabilitation and long term care, could save the U.S. healthcare system billions of dollars. (Current cost: $57 billion spent by the nation annually.)
3. HEADS UP! HEADGEAR could give children, teens, and adults uniformly superior protection from brain injury.(Current treatment population: 1+ million people are rushed to emergency rooms for brain injuries each year.)
1. Our headgear will not protect children, teens, and adults from the other negative effects of accidents like broken limbs, internal organ damage, and burns.
2. Our headgear, when worn or handled inappropriately, could trigger deployment of its safety features, rendering the headgear inoperable or causing the device to malfunction.
3. Our headgear is very unique. It will have to compete with existing head protection products and helmet suppliers. Convincing Americans that our state-of-the-art headgear is superior will take time.